Located in the heart of Southern Illinois, Veteran’s Airport of Southern Illinois is the region’s sole commercial service airport. Combined with other businesses located on the airport, the facility generates an annual economic impact of over $22 million to the area.
The Building Automation System (BAS) features the Johnson Controls Facility Explorer FX Supervisory controller. This allows for the seamless integration with third party HVAC/Power/Lighting systems utilizing multiple industry standard communication protocols residing within a single controller:
- Variable Refrigerant System (LG- Bacnet /IP)
- Dedicated Outside Air Systems (AAON – Bacnet MSTP}
- Power Distribution (Eaton – MODBUS-RTU)
- Power Transfer (Emerson – MODBUS-TCP)
- Lighting Control (Watt Stopper- Bacnet MSTP)
For more information about Veteran’s Airport of Southern Illinois please see the following: