Troop C is located at the northeast corner of Highway 40 at Highway 94 in St. Charles County. Troop C is one of the six original troops organized in 1931.
The renovated Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop C Headquarters expanded its original 27,000 square foot building to a larger 34,000 square foot space, while improving the overall efficiency. The building utilizes indirect lighting that cuts energy demands. The new DDC system that was implemented to help cut energy costs even more. The new building may be larger, but there energy consumption has been reduced.
2 Air Handling Units, 14 VAV’s, Hot Water System, Chilled Water System
- Client State of Missouri
- Date December 2004
- Tags Government